Local energy companies, investors, and energy corporations to learn about Colorado and Israel collaborations, and the U.S.-Israel BIRD Energy Program
You’re invited to attend B2B meetings and an evening reception with Israeli energy Companies to learn about potential collaborations.
(Colorado companies can still reserve a slot on the April 27th agenda to present)
Local companies, investors, and energy corporations are invited to learn about the collaborations happening between Israel and Colorado. Attendees will meet the most promising Israeli energy companies (click here to view the full list), and will learn about the financial incentives and grants that exist for collaborating with Israeli startups. Additionally, you’ll gain a better understanding of the programs providing money and support for these collaborations:
- Learn about the U.S.-Israel BIRD Energy Program
- The Israel-Colorado Innovation Fund’s (ICI Fund) partnership with the Israel Innovation Authority. The ICI Fund is a seed-stage venture capital fund focused on investing in innovative Israeli startups in the water, energy, transportation, and IoT sectors while connecting them with the US market through Colorado.
Register below for either one or both events. Appetizers and beverages served.
|EVENT #1 DENVER – EVENING RECEPTION:
1. Invitees include investors, local companies, and large corporations that wish to meet the most promising Israeli energy companies.
2. Welcome words from Kathleen Staks, CEO of the Colorado Energy Office.
3. Partnership overview from Les Abelson, North America Program Director of the Israel Innovation Authority.
Click Here to Register for Reception
Wednesday, April 26th | 6:00 – 8:00pm
Brownstein Law Firm | 410 17th St. | Denver, CO 80202
EVENT #2 FORT COLLINS – CLEANTECH RESOURCES AND PRESENTATIONS FROM ISRAELI AND COLORADO ENERGY COMPANIES:
1. Invitees include local companies, investors, and energy corporations that want to meet Israeli companies looking to collaborate with Colorado
2. Agenda includes informative sessions on Cleantech resources, and presentations from Israeli and Colorado energy companies.
3. Learn about U.S.-Israel BIRD Energy Program
4. To view the entire day’s agenda, please click here.
|Click Here to Register for B2B Day
To have your energy company present for 10 mintues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, April 27th | 8:30am – 3:00pm
Innosphere | 320 E. Vine Dr. | Fort Collins, CO 80524
For additional information, please contact: