Innosphere Offering Support for Colorado Growth Stage Companies with Scaleup Program
Innosphere’s Scaleup Program is a set of services designed to support the accelerated growth of Colorado science and technology companies.
Innosphere’s Scaleup Program focuses on:
1. Top Line Revenue Growth
2. Finding and Retaining the Best Talent
3. Operational Excellence
4. Exit Strategies and Raising Capital
Typically, Innosphere Client Companies in the Scaleup Program have these characteristics:
- Annual revenue of at least $500,000
- Desired goal of growing company at 100% per year or more for next 3 – 5 years
Monthly Scaleup Workshops:
- One part of Innosphere’s Scaleup Program includes monthly workshops that address the current needs and challenges of second-stage companies looking to grow their top line revenue.
- While these Scaleup Workshops are specifically designed for companies currently in Innosphere’s Scaleup Program, any CEO or founder of a Colorado science and tech company is also welcome to join. Entrepreneurs who have attended these events in the past know how these sessions help in creating clarity, aligning the team, and driving results.
- Innosphere holds Scaleup Workshops on the third Thursday of each month in rotating locations.
Registration is required for each.